The TEDxCambridge 2014 Fall Speaker Lineup
Registration for TEDxCambridge 2014 Fall is now live, and we are pleased to announce our slate of speakers for the event. They are:
- Tyler Jacks, Director, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
- Tali Sharot, Director, Affective Brain Lab at University College London
- Linda Hill, Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Lotfi Merabet, Director, Laboratory for Visual Neuroplasticity at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Colleen Macklin, Associate Professor, Media Design at Parsons The New School for Design
- Gabriel Stulman, Restaurateur
- Anna Rowley, Psychologist
- Peter Hurley, Photographer
Join us on the evening of Friday, September 12 in Kendall Square for these great TEDx talks, food and drink from some of Greater Boston’s best purveyors, excellent networking opportunities and a look at some of the area’s most exciting technologies.
Like our Spring event, the 2014 Fall conference features our unique TEDx evening event format and guest experience followed by a gourmet reception with amazing food & beverages provided by the area’s top chefs and restaurants.
We’re also excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Akamai to improve the simulcast experience in the Koch Institute and the Ragon Institute. As with the last two events, the live experience will take place in the Broad Institute’s auditorium.
APPLY NOW to save your space in one of our three great venues, and we’ll see you on Friday, September 12!